It’s one thing to know that habits are important, it’s another to know the secret rituals of the world’s most successful people. Twenty years ago, author Brendon Burchard set out to discover why some people can easily change, develop skill rapidly and rise in their chosen career field, while others work hard but struggle for decades.
What he discovered is a unique set of habits that apply across all areas of our lives, that when practiced lead to success across any domain. In this book, you’ll learn:
- How the world’s highest-performing people think, respond to challenge and achieve goals faster than their peers
- Why high performers shirk the advice of ‘just be yourself’ and ‘do what comes naturally to you’
- Why motivation, grit and practice are not enough despite the recent buzz
- When to give up or start over so that you can move ahead faster
- Tactical advantage habits that help you become 30% more productive in 7 days
- Absolutely must-do habits to immediately follow for your health, relationships and career.