One of Us Is Lying
On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention:
- Bronwyn, the brain, is Yale-bound and never breaks a rule
- Addy, the beauty, is the picture-perfect homecoming princess
- Nate, the criminal, is already on probation for dealing
- Cooper, the athlete, is the all-star baseball pitcher
- And Simon, the outcast, is the creator of Bayview High’s
- notorious gossip app
Only, Simon never makes it out of that classroom alive. And according to investigators, his death wasn’t an accident. He died on a Monday. But that Tuesday, he’d planned to post juicy reveals about all four of his high-profile classmates. Now, all four of them are suspects in his murder. Are they guilty? Or are they the perfect patsies for a killer who’s still on the loose?
They all have a motive. They all have something to hide. They all have a history with Simon. And one of them is definitely lying.