Do you understand the key elements of negligence?
Are you confused by the concept of defamation?
Tort Law Directions tackles these and many more questions, introducing you to this exciting area of law.
The Directions series has been written with students in mind. The ideal guide as they approach the subject for the first time, this book will help them:
* Gain a complete understanding of the topic: just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
* Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
* Identify when and how to critically evaluate the law: they’ll be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law
* Deepen and test knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence
* Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place you can aspire to take learning to the next level, with direction provided on how to go further
An extensive Online Resource Centre provides a wide range of extra resources to further support studies, including:
* Guidance on answering problem and essay questions
Additional lecturer resources include:
* Test bank